Falling Fast - fashion for faith in four colors

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Falling Fast

It's the height of summer and all I can do is think about winter. Graeme Black started it with his AW10 collection (see previous post) and then Oasis did it too. I got this black leather jacket in the sale for a mere £62 (that's with student discount - making the most of this as it expires next month!) reduced from £160. Now I know it's not a practical buy for this time of year, but come transeasonal September, I will already be sorted for simple, chic layering!
Perhaps I should have picked a lighter colour, in this season's nude, like the Cuir jacket from Day Birger et Mikkelsen - but, beggers can't be choosers...

My new Oasis leather jacket.
Jeans from Oasis, bag from Marks & Spencer, shoes from Aldo, vintage necklace, vest from Oasis



Day Birger et Mikkelsen leather Cuir jacket
image: courtesy of Day Birger et Mikkelsen

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion