Nail It - fashion for faith in four colors

Monday, October 18, 2010

Nail It

Don't you find a regular manicure works wonders for the hands? And for self-confidence I find. A bit of TLC for the nails always makes me feel so much more polished, so much more aware of my hands and the role they play when at work typing, or when in conversation or even when browsing through the rails when shopping. Our nails are a small part of our bodies, however, they say so much about us. Well-groomed nails instantly imply a woman (or man) takes care in their appearance, not so much that they think all day of how they look, but rather that they simply take pride in looking after themselves.
A chipped nail to me is beyond unacceptable. Remove the polish! Natural nails are better than chipped ones!
Of course, I understand that a regular manicure can end up quite costly but this is no excuse - when purse strings are tight, DIY. There are so many great products on the market that one can look after their own nails without too much effort. A little exfoliation, a quick buff, a shape and a slick of polish makes all the difference.
For a real treat though, head to the Nails Inc Champagne Nail Bar in Harvey Nichols Edinburgh. The staff are professional, friendly and charming and are guaranteed to look after you and your nails very well indeed. Whenever I'm in Edinburgh I book in for a manicure with the Nails Inc girls because a) you're spoiled with a glass of champagne b) they do such a great job and c) the nails inc products are brilliant (nourishing treatments and the widest colour range I've seen yet).
Even better, you can stock up on the Nails Inc range to take home with you to keep your hands in tip top condition.
















































From top: being pampered, my chosen colour Maddox Street (although I LOVE Brompton Place also - a girly, bubblegum pink), enjoying some champagne while my nails dry. Ah, bliss.

With thanks to Modus Dowal Walker.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion