Set Adrift on Memory Bliss - Bridesmaid Memories - fashion for faith in four colors

Friday, April 22, 2011

Set Adrift on Memory Bliss - Bridesmaid Memories

So, the Royal Wedding is only a week away. I apologise in advance to anyone who isn't either a) a Royalist or b) a Romantic because The Daydreamer is featuring a week of wedding themed posts as a celebration of Will & Kate's big day! I'm such a hopeless romantic at heart. I honestly believe that their wedding is an important part of our country's history, regardless of our individual opinions on the monarch. So, on that note, we shall begin!

First up, my bridesmaid memories of my best friends' wedding days. Nicki was married on 8th November 2008 and Candice on 3rd July 2009. I hope one day I can repay them by asking them to be my bridesmaids!

 

Left: Nicki and Tony. Right: Candice and Mark.

I adore both of these photographs. I'm sad that Candice's picture is slightly blurred, but actually I think it adds a soft, romantic feel to the image. Both such beautiful brides in such different ways. Both so beautiful inside and out, and not just on their big days. I love them.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion