The Daydreamer's Imaginary Royal Wedding Invite - fashion for faith in four colors

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Daydreamer's Imaginary Royal Wedding Invite

If I had been invited to Kate and Will's big day, I'd have chosen to wear something similar to this ensemble I created on Looklet.com. A neutral colour (but, under no circumstances, white) so as not to clash with the bridal party, a marvellous hat because, hello, it's the Royal Wedding, classic Jimmy Choos and some amazing jewellery. I'd also make sure I had a large umbrella as the typically British weather forecast predicts heavy rain this Friday. I love this Burberry brolly - it's perfect for a wedding because of the romantic red love hearts scattered over the signature check.
In reality I'll be walking my dog along to my Aunt's house to watch the wedding with her and my Mum. We're having champagne, and smoked salmon and cream cheese bagels. I'll probably wear something comfortable for walking, but pretty enough to honour of the big day. So if you see a woman walking her dog along the road in an OTT hat, it's probably me!


























Images taken from my page on Looklet. Credits on images.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion