Lipsy Girl? - fashion for faith in four colors

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lipsy Girl?

I think we all know who the Lipsy girl is. She's up for a laugh, probably really tanned, with long extensions flowing down her back while she flutters her false lashes wildly. She's feisty and isn't afraid to show her emotions. She probably spends her money on shopping, tanning, spa appointments, and most likely enjoys being the centre of attention. Good on her, I say. She's free to be who she wants to be and screw anyone who doesn't liker her. 
However, this chiffon and mesh layer skirt shows another side to the Lipsy girl, a softer side. She's more gentle, more carefree and definitely more demure. I'm not sure I'm either girl, but I definitely like this one's style.
Chiffon and mesh layer skirt by Lipsy, £45.


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion