Beauty Busters: Collection 2000 Pump Up the Volume Mascara - fashion for faith in four colors

Friday, September 9, 2011

Beauty Busters: Collection 2000 Pump Up the Volume Mascara

This week I've been using Collection 2000 Pump Up the Volume Loud Lash Mascara - the name is a bit of a mouthful right?!
I liked the mascara, but I like it for every day use. I wear a lot more eye make up in the evening than I do in the day time, so this mascara wouldn't really cut it for after hours. However, it's the perfect mascara for day because it adds definition without drama. I don't want my boss to be distracted by my make-up when I'm in the office - I'm there to work, not flutter my lashes and apply lip gloss between meetings - but I do like to make sure I take pride in my appearance and this mascara is just right for work.
The Pump Up the Volume mascara by Collection 2000 has a great texture (thick and creamy, so it's super easy to apply) and the wand is curved to fit the lash line perfectly. This does make life easier, but you have to focus in order to get the wand at the right angle (which can often be a challenge for me at 8 a.m.!). The mascara did last all day and it was easy to remove with a cleansing wipe so there was no harsh scrubbing to my eye area.
Overall, I liked the Collection 2000 Pump Up the Volume Mascara, but I would use it as a day mascara rather than an evening mascara. I would probably give it a 7/10.
If you're looking for value for money, this is the mascara for you.


 

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion