Today I'm Wearing - fashion for faith in four colors

Monday, March 19, 2012

Today I'm Wearing

For the past year or so, I've been Tweeting quite a lot. I had been joining in on the "today I'm wearing" hashtag when British Vogue once retweeted my outfit of the day (OOTD), but then my Twitter friend from Australia was posting #todayimwearing every day via Instagram (her outfits are amazing, but then, what else would you expect from an Assistant Buyer?) and I thought I'd sign up to the photo sharing app also. So, since January, I've been partaking in the #todayimwearing #ootd malarkey, and here's a selection of the outfits I've posted so far.





















There's a lot of black in my wardrobe!
Hopefully now that Spring is here, we'll see some more colour. 

Do you play the #todayimwearing game?

Follow me on Twitter: @The_Daydreamer_

Follow me on Instagram: @christinalindsay


Share with your friends

Give us your opinion