Outfit Report ~ Eastercon Checks - fashion for faith in four colors

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Outfit Report ~ Eastercon Checks

I wore my old favorite checked suit to Eastercon 2012. I was only there the ones day. I paired it with white accessories, and a headband instead of a hat. Hat's just don't pack or travel all that well.


I didn't take all the above items, of course. But I did have most of them, flats for day, waterproof heals for evening.



You all have seen this suit many times before. Unlike Hollywood types, I do wear my outfits more than once. In fact, I wore a variation on it today for tea at Tum Tums.

So how about a little bit of black and white?

Jean Harlow


Vercashe
1980s Thierry Mugler suit via 1stdibs; 1968 Yves Saint Laurent  The Metropolitan Museum of Art

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion