Fashion From World Steam Expo - fashion for faith in four colors

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Fashion From World Steam Expo

What my room looks like moments after arriving. Costume explosion!

Gail delighted to meet her own character alive and in person.

A close up of the lovely Alexia cosplay.

With fans on Friday night. For opening night I chose my fancy iridescent outfit, the one with the tea died blouse.

I also me a very Ivy hat. It reminded me very much of the work of Lilly Daché.

Lilly Daché; and Lilly Daché, 1950s  The Dorothea June Grossbart Historic Costume Collection

Steampunk parasol!

Speaking of parasols, I received this lovely parasol pin gift.
There was also octopus nail art!



The beautiful Miss World Steam 2012.

And just for fun: girls in mustaches!

Many more blogs to come, I'm running with a back log right now.

Retro Rack is also on facebook where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion