Apricot: Part 1 - fashion for faith in four colors

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Apricot: Part 1

Apricot is a fantastic online clothing store where you can find lots of nice clothes, but I particularly like their dresses. I took two Apricot dresses on honeymoon with me last month - one floral print and one bright print, which reminded me of Diane von Furstenberg's exotic print dresses. 

I wore both dresses in the evenings - the floral print dress was perfect for some drinks in the old town of Skiathos, while the bright print was just the ticket for a romantic dinner with my new husband at our 5* beach hotel. 

What I like about Apricot is that, despite being a "budget" clothing destination, the quality of the clothes are really rather good. Some budget high street stores have really trendy items which just don't last beyond a couple of washes, but Apricot does trendy (and yet, won't expire after just one season) dresses that wash well and will last more than one wear. There is also a dress for every occasion; from frilly shirt dresses for Sunday brunch, to dip hem dresses for cocktails, to polka dot shift dresses that will work as well in the office as they would on the weekend.  

The lovely ladies at Apricot kindly sent me a few dresses before my honeymoon, so I have another few to share with you guys, but I thought I would share these two with you just now in case you also have a holiday (or honeymoon) planned. The bright coral print is really gorgeous for wearing on a sultry summer's night with a hint of a tan, but it also comes in a classic navy blue, which would be great in both summer and winter - so if you really are on a budget, the navy dress is for you!

 Above left: the floral print dress. Above right: The bright coral print dress. 

Which is your favourite?  


With thanks to Apricot.
 

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion