Lust Objects ~ Black Shoes - fashion for faith in four colors

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Lust Objects ~ Black Shoes

Busy right now, Fashionable Reader, attempting to climb back into Prudence the first Parasol Protectorate abroad book. But that doesn't keep me from lusting after shoes, so here are the latest on my wish list, all black. 

 Crazy sexy Alexander McQueen.
 Overpriced Christian Louboutin
 I actually tried these Diamsels on, and they are remarkably comfortable. If they still have them in the shop next time I'm int he Mission visiting Borderlands, I'm buying them.
 Miz Mooz Fall line. Possible replacement for my existing black boot-letts.
These just aren't as comfortable as I wish they were.

  Miz Mooz Fall line. Possible replacement for my existing black MJs. 
I may have decided these are just too silly.

  Miz Mooz Fall line. Possible replacement for my existing black oxfords. 
Although, maybe not, I do like the shiny.

  Miz Mooz Fall line. Possible replacement for my existing black motorcycle boots. 
  Miz Mooz Fall line.
 Lacework cut leather is all over the place for Fall/Winter.
 Miz Mooz Fall line. Possible replacement for my existing black booties, but really I should just get my pea green ones died, I never wear them despite how much I like the color.

Retro Rack is also on facebook where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion