Bubba Booties - fashion for faith in four colors

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bubba Booties

My best friend Candice is having a baby! She had her 20 week scan a couple weeks ago - she's having a baby girl! Yay! I will be an auntie again in early in 2011 and I am super excited! So excited, that I've already been spending on little bubba, which I know I shouldn't really do, but it's really really hard not to! These little sheepskin booties from Just Sheepskin are just too cute! Of course, I don't think you're supposed to squash newborn baby feet into shoes, so the ones I gave Candice are 6-12 months, by which time it'll be the end of summer 2011...so perfect timing for autumn into winter!





















Above: Just Sheepskin Adelphi baby sheepskin booties - buy them here!

I am obliged to tell you that the lovely Kate at Cherry PR sent these to me. Thank you Cherry PR!

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion