My Shoes - fashion for faith in four colors

Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Shoes

I thought I'd share my shoes with readers of The Daydreamer, so here they are. I picked out some of my favourites to show close ups/details. Let me tell you, I was surprised to learn I only had 16 pairs! Having said that, I didn't include flats or boots and I cleared out a whole heap of shoes I never wear last year. Always gotta make room for new shoes, right?

















Above: group shot of my heels.





























































Above: my first ever Choos.























Above: old favourites.

















Above: every girl needs a pair of black platform peep-toes.


















Above: summer sizzlers.
























Above: a high street surprise - cheap and fabulous.























Above: Beatrix Ong does conservative Jasmine from Aladdin!


















Above: nude patent platforms... hooker vs Park Avenue princess.


















Above: silver D'Orsays, originally for being bridesmaid, now for cheering up an otherwise dull day.



















Above: ruby slippers in velvet and lace.



























Above: Italian sandals... flamboyant yet classic. As always.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion