Oscars Wrap Up ~ Why So Weird - fashion for faith in four colors

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Oscars Wrap Up ~ Why So Weird


Attacked by alien snails! Beware the gold slime. Is she oozing? I think she might be oozing.


Where's her neck? Where? I mean you know me I love a pussy cat bow but this doesn't work. It's all too much, even on the runway. I am reminded of bygone years, and not in a good way.

Left is 1890  The Metropolitan Museum of Art


I discussed this one before. Why the chicken cutlet action over the boobs? Why white when you're so white? I'm distressed and I want my crayons.

<

From sheer to worse. The weird flaps, the wrinkled satin tunic, and then the black sheer. It's time for this trend to be over.


I know Dallas is coming back on TV but . . . and honey, you're like, 12, why do you want to look 50?

Right is 1891-1892  The Metropolitan Museum of Art

OK brights are very in for Spring but this is not a good color. She looks like the child of a sausage and a traffic cone. The cut is also not flattering, I mean how can you make Cammy look chubby?


Gwyneth the caped crusader! Watch out, you red carpet daemons, she's got her eye on you.

And a few honorable mentions. I found both these dresses weird but also slightly appealing, despite the sheer.


First we have a kind of blue lace tattoo, and second a kind of disco target practice. I do like the blue hair.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion