Comic Con Outfits Are Coming! - fashion for faith in four colors

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Comic Con Outfits Are Coming!

I am sorry for my visual silence, Fashionable Reader. I have been traveling to San Diego Comic Con and internet access was restricted.


However I am back now. First, however, I would like to ask for a moment of silence for the fact that there I was the biggest of big cons and because of my stupid ankle I couldn't were heels, not even for the evening event.

 
However, it certainly made packing easier! Goodness it's nice not to have to work about pumps. Flats are so much easier to deal with.


I'm prepping lots of blogs both on the events of Comic Con and the clothing. Here's a sneak look at some of my outfits and encounters . . .



However, right now I'm still recovering, so I hope you will come back to see the madness tomorrow.


Retro Rack is also on facebook where I post additional images and fashion thoughts.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion