Mercedes Benz Fashion Week New York SS13 - fashion for faith in four colors

Friday, September 7, 2012

Mercedes Benz Fashion Week New York SS13

New York Fashion Week is back! I feel like my style is most suited somewhere between New York and London, so I'm always keen to see what's going on at fashion week in the Big Apple. Already, we are looking ahead to next summer and we haven't even pulled out our winter woollies yet! Fashion is fast, but that's what I love about it; the rapid turnover of seasons and trends is proof that you should always stick to your own style, adding trend-focused accents into your existing wardrobe to complement your personal look.

I was excited to see The Art Institute of New York City SS13 show. What do you make of the look below? I think that it sums up fashion week perfectly - new, daring and always fun!


The Art Institute of New York City SS13




Mercedes Benz Fashion Week New York SS13. Image courtesy of Fernanda Calfat / Getty Images 2012.

Share with your friends

Give us your opinion